Blount Memorial’s PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency Program offers hands-on experience, direct patient care and intense rotations
Blount Memorial Hospital in Maryville, Tenn. offers pharmacy residents the hands-on experience, direct patient care and intense rotations needed to achieve their career goals. Since Blount Memorial is a team-oriented community hospital, residents have the opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive, professional environment where patient care is the top priority.
Click here to view our Pharmacy Preceptors.
The intensive, 12-month pharmacy residency program offers:
- Competitive salary with several days off for interviewing opportunities
- Educational leave and travel expenses for meetings including the ASHP Mid-Year Clinical Meeting and the Southeastern Residency Conference
- Employee health insurance plan
- Excellent training site for supervised practice development
- Full-time, 12-month training experience based on the principles and precepts of the resident learning system
- Organized, directed post-graduate training program in pharmacy practice
- Opportunity to work at a center recognized for excellence in clinical pharmacy and a two-time recipent of the Innovative Health System Pharmacy Practice Award
- Benefits of a learning environment that is ASHP-accredited
- Strong preparation for a PGY2 residency
For more information or to request an application, call Rob Lucas, Pharm.D., BCPS, at 865-981-2470 or e-mail email@example.com.