Wellness Center at Cherokee
The Blount Memorial Wellness Center at Cherokee offers customized fitness options for adults and teens.
If you are serious about achieving total fitness, the Wellness Center at Cherokee has the equipment, programs and professional staff you need to reach your goals. Conveniently located on Sevierville Road in Maryville, our facility offers a safe, welcoming environment for people of every fitness level, as well as plenty of free, lighted parking.
Fitness options include:
- CrossFit core strength and conditioning
- Cardio and strength training
- Sports performance training
- Personal training
Facilities and equipment include:
- Star Trac treadmills, cross-trainers and Hammer Strength equipment
- free weights, kettle bells, Olympic training platform and Concept2 rowers
- upright and recumbent bikes, steppers and more
- clean, well-maintained locker rooms and showers
Wellness Center at Cherokee Hours:
||5:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
||9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
For membership information or to request a free, seven-day pass, call the Wellness Center at Cherokee at 865-238-6091.